วันอังคารที่ 1 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

My Journal: Week 1



This is the first week of this class that’s means I can study in this subject again. That has a lot of meaning for me. Today, this is the time for class introduction. In fact, I have learned in this subject before.

Sometime, I have disheartened. However, everything has occurred because of me. I’m tried to improve it, I became one part of this course automatically again. Maybe, I think, I have lost it.
In class introduction to contents was good to concepts of English language in term of business. English is important to run in business. Next, teacher introduces to tip for success in this course which concluding discipline, passion, hardworking, positive and creative. After that have group activity warm up. Class finished.

2 ความคิดเห็น: