วันอังคารที่ 15 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

My Journal : Week 3



Today, I don’t have study in class because I have sick .I’m very painful .I had been a highs temperature, headache, fever, painful vagina. I knew, in this subject if I did not grade c+ up, I will retire. Thus, time over for me discouraged .I will try to upgrade. If I keep 3 subjects next term. I will finish. I learned week 3 from M-learning and my friend told me by msn about work group. In this week studies about your blog is your brand, your blog in your dream?, and points of blog valuation; that is content 12%, language use 10% and design and style 8%.Next, studies marketing mix (4p) conclude that product promotion price and place. Next, review Maslow’s hierarchy of needs with 2 questions what is a brand for the moment you decide to buy it and what kind of need that is served by such brand? Next showed product strategy. Product strategy: parties composed R&D, service, support, packaging, warranty and marketing. Next studies Product management by Phillip Kotler , steps of product strategy and brand values .Next, order to have work in a group of 5 presentation in next class. Class finished.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น